That's what friends are for

>> 26 March, 2009

I dedicate this song to all my frens out there. Thanks for being a good friend of mine. Thanks friends!

Kepada kawan-kawan yang masih lagi mencari apa erti persahabatan, cuba baca lirik lagu ini. Mungkin anda akan faham...

Happy listening...

That's What Friends Are For

And I
Never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try to feel the way we do today
And than if you can't remember.....


Chorus
Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for

For/In good times
And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Verse 2
Well you came and open me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you....

Ohhh and then
For the times when we're apart
Well just close your eyes and know
These words are comming from my heart
And then if you can't remember....Ohhhhh

Thats what friends are for



Coretan: Betapa pentingnya kawan-kawan dalam hidup... Bayangkan hidup anda tanpa kawan-kawan?

4 komentar:

jellyna 3:51 PM  

Iskkk, terharu lak akak dengar lagu nih...

rohamia 4:38 PM  

uwaa...terharu gak dengar lagu nie...yup kwn2 mmg penting...tima kaseh sbb jd kwn aku...dan juga utk semua kwn2....wah tetiba buat ucapan plak...hepi frenship day..tetiba...hehe

suhanazainal 5:22 PM  

roha jadi 'tetibe' sbb dah gian dah lama tak masuk blog tu....

muza 9:08 PM  

iskh iskh..terharu lak dgr..apa pon jal..our frenship 4ever..don't forget our partnership too..huhu...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top 5 Komenters

Widget by Blogger Gadgets

Terjah dari Mana?

free counters

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP